Volunteering is a great way to experience the local culture and be a part of the local community. You get to see local festivals and make new friends. Andaman and Nicobar Islands are great places to spend an extended period of time and engage in water sports and adventure activities.
Our places are located in a beautiful and remote part of the Islands and live right across the beach, so it's a great base for sunset walks, morning runs along the beach, and surfing.
We are looking for volunteers with some of the following skills:
- Surf Instruction
- Yoga Instruction
- Housekeeping & Caring for Guests
We will need help primarily instructing with :
- Stand Up Paddling
- Outdoor guide
Help in other areas include:
- House Keeping
- Content Writing
- Social Media Posts
During your stay with us, We will take care of you. The following will be provided.
- Food (2 wholesome home-cooked vegetarian meals, fruits, coffee, tea).
- Use of Equipment (While you volunteer with us, you get to use our surfboards, SUP boards, kayaks, and other equipment).
- High-speed internet.
Rules and Regulations
- No non-vegetarian food is allowed on the premises.
- The use of any drugs is a serious offense.
Please note that we are looking for volunteers who are able to spend at least 1 month with us.